Aruba – Matthew Smillie, owner of the Aruba villa agency Aruba Villa Vacation Rentals, is very good at what he does. “We have a great client base who will only book properties with us,” he explains. “We also have many repeat visitors who will only use our villas because of the service we have provided.” The company is listed on worldwide Web sites and has increased the traffic on its Web site through a variety of search engine optimization techniques.
What’s the problem? They have more renters than they have villas. “Our selling techniques are so successful,” says Smillie, an Aruba golf vacation specialist, “that now we have a shortage of villas. So many of our guests want beachfront properties that they are completely booked seven months in advance.”
The good news is that Smillie’s problem is a golden opportunity for Aruba property owners. “If you have a rental that’s in good shape,” notes Smillie, “I know we can rent it out for you. The more visitors you have, the greater the income the property will produce for you.”
“Vacation rentals in Aruba are one of the soundest investments you can make,”says Smillie, a specialist in Aruba beach villas . “If you don’t live at the house year-round, you can help to defray the property’s cost by providing short-term rentals through an established Aruba vacation rental company like ours. You could make substantial income from your investment and help to pay for it at the same time.”
The Aruba villa rental agency’s services include:
- Advertising and marketing expenses.
- Professional cleaning before and after visitors.
- A member of our rental team greets guests upon arrival.
- Showing visitors around the villa – and providing them with contact information.
- Thorough interior property inspection following each guest.
- Handling of the security deposit.
- Being the primary key holder
- Providing an on-island point of contact for security and other services.
- Services tailored to each property’s needs.
© 2010 SEO services company Master Google and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Sinai Marketing is credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this article is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.