ARUBA – Whether you are alone or with family, traveling can be one of the great joys in life. You will get to experience new things, new people and new places. While today’s economy may drive people to participate in staycations, traveling aboard brings with it a whole new world.
“Sometimes the reasons we want to travel are outweighed by the cost,” said Matthew Smillie, owner of Aruba Villa Vacation Homes, a company that offers Aruba vacation rentals. “However, experiencing other parts of the world is worth more than any plane ticket.”
The Aruba beach villas professional has put together a list of reasons why you should consider traveling abroad this year:
- It can be less expensive. While the plane ticket to your new destination may seem like a large portion of your budget, in other areas of the world the exchange rate can be in your favor.
- Meet new people. When you travel you get to meet people of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and personalities. On the island of Aruba, you will find our famously hospitable locals provide you with service full of smiles all year long.
- Learn a new language. While the island of Aruba speaks mainly Dutch and English, the native language is Papiamento, which is a combination of Portuguese, English and Dutch. So even though learning the language isn’t necessary, it’s a great way to exercise your brain and have a little fun with the locals.
- Create memories for a lifetime. Traveling gives you experiences you wouldn’t have without getting on a plane. You will reflect on the times you spent abroad, and while no other vacation may compare, you will have better stories than those who stick to Disney World and the like.
- New cuisine. Sure your local Cuban café and Thai eatery serve authentic cuisine, but nothing compares to being immersed in the environment of the foods. Locals put a lot of passion in their food and being able to eat off the land of your travel destination is a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Perfect weather. In the islands of the Caribbean, sunshine is almost guaranteed year-round. Whether you visit in December or July, your vacation will be filled with sunny skies and comforting sea breezes.
- Activities for the whole family. With crystal clear water and powder white sand, excursions in the Caribbean are unbeatable, believes Smillie, provider of Villa rentals in Aruba. You can try everything from snorkeling and scuba diving to horseback riding, golfing and catamaran tours.
“It’s hard for people to find a reason not to travel outside of their hometown, but with so much to do and gain from jumping on a plane, international travel has never made so much sense,” the Aruba golf vacation provider.
© 2012 Master Google and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes. Authorization to post is granted with the stipulation that Aruba Villa Vacation Homes and Master Google are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.