ARUBA – It’s doesn’t matter whether you want to stay in an apartment, condo or beachside villa, you can find a vacation rental Aruba that fits your budget and your travel timeframe if you know where to look.
“Vacation homes offer travelers a more intimate experience than a hotel,” said Matthew Smillie, owner of Aruba Villa Vacation Homes, which offers Aruba beach villas. “Generally speaking, using a property management company is easier, as travelers can ensure the home they book on the site is the home they stay in, plus the company can offer advice on things to do.”
Smillie has put together a simple how-to list regarding how to rent a vacation home:
• Deciding where you want to go on vacation is easy; choosing where within in the vacation town/island you want to stay is the hard part. If you have your heart set on a particular location but it is booked, try to make your travel dates flexible.
“We have some properties that book months in advance, so the more flexible you are with your travel dates, the better off you will be,” said Smillie, who offers villas in Aruba.
• Try to book a rental during the low season. Plane rides and rental prices will be lower and you may even get more property for less money than if you travel during a popular holiday, said Smillie.
• Compare prices and amenities, but be open to location. Make a list of must-haves such as beach access, private pool and laundry room. If you book based on location, you may sacrifice some of the amenities you want.
• Once you decide on a rental and have secured it for your stay, keep in contact with the rental company. Make copies of contracts, ensure you know how and/or where to pick up the key, arrange for transportation from the airport and start researching excursions.
“The great thing about a property management company is that they can handle everything for you, from airport transportation to in-home massages, stocking your pantry and booking excursions,” said Smillie.
• Before you depart for your vacation, confirm all travel arrangements with the rental company. Ensure if someone is meeting you to escort you to the rental, that they are still available to pick you up. If you need a car seat or a stroller, make sure that is arranged prior to arriving at your destination.
• Once you arrive to your destination, don’t forget to relax.
“We have so many people come to the island who are rushing around trying to make everything perfect,” the vacation rentals services provider said. “Perfection is our job. When you use a rental company, we are on-call 24/7 to serve you. We can help you with anything you need, even if it’s just a recommendation on where to eat.”
©2012 Sinai Marketing and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Sinai Marketing and Aruba Villa Vacation Homes are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this document is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.